Visit our STORE:
SON OF SAM CARD GAME – DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
This game is based on the TV show Only Murders in the Building – Episode 5 The Tell –
An exciting game for your game nights and parties. Also a nice gift for someone or for yourself!
|| WHAT YOU GET ||
– DIGITAL DOWNLOAD: 18 printed Son of Sam character cards with PDF backs
(2.5 x 3.9 inch / 6.4 x 9.9 cm)
|| RULES ||
Everyone is dealt a card, and only one person gets the Son of Sam card. After the cards are dealt, the lights are turned off (players who are not Son of Sam “potential victims” close their eyes), giving encouragement to the person who dealt the Son of Sam card or the game’s killer becomes to pinch someone. After the lights are turned back on, the victim being held pretends to die and the rest of the group must figure out who the killer is.
– All players get 1 card from the shuffled deck – do not show your chosen card to other players.
– 1 player is the Son of Sam, the “Killer”, and players must work together to discover who the Son of Sam is.
– Players huddle together with their eyes closed, and the “killer” pinches the other player, when the eyes are open, the pinched player looks dead!
– In each round, a “suspect” answers the questions. Players still in the game democratically choose who Sam’s son is. If the “suspect” is asked to show his card and is not “Sam’s son”, he leaves.
– The game ends when Sam’s son is identified.The winner is the last one standing.
You can also create your own rules and add some rules.
|| IMPORTANT INFORMATION ||
– Printing a double-sided card on a (preferably) insert card
– Make sure the print is actual size or 100%
– Colors may vary between monitors and printers
– You will receive NO PHYSICAL ITEMS
-All designs are for personal use only
-Last but not least… ENJOY! 😊
This may also interest you: